Tuesday 10 May 2016

Making Kids Multiligual

So much to write about but so many things going on that I've written nothing except what was 'due' for the parenting site! Since it's pouring here in Nairobi and I cannot go out and walk right now may be I'll just put up a new post that I've had in mind for the last three days. meanwhile, do read this.

In the last decade or even in the last couple of decades, we have seen many mixed marriages occurring in India. This simply means that men and women from different Indian states are tying the knot, a distinct departure from just a few decades earlier when it was anathema to even think beyond your own sub caste, forget about venturing out of your own linguistic state.
To read more go to:

 http://wp.me/p2N0jb-92C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where Have All The Faces Gone?

 The months of August and September, Bring with them sullen clouds and fat, cheerful raindrops.  Either month also brings with it,  One of t...